NCover v3.2 Released!

NCover v3.2 Released!

V3.2 is about YOU!

Usability, utilization, and uber-cool .NET 4. (OK, I was running out of u's on that last one)

We've added a bunch of great new features to NCover and a ton of improvements and bug fixes that make NCover Explorer simpler to use and easier to configure.

Among the top features we think you should check out is the brand new support for .NET 4.0 and all the lovely goodness that it brings to the table. Before you even start to ask yourself how we are going to handle the new Visual Studio mojo, we have the answer in your lap. Enjoy!

We've also made it easier to cover just the code you're interested in. Try out the super-top-secret feature named "Cover Just My Code", which ignores all assemblies that don't have PDBs available. I have a tear in my eye over that last one.

Also cool is the long-awaited support and visualization for Satisfactory Thresholds in the FullCoverageReport and the Trend report, and the incredibly cool new support for filesystem paths that is now baked throughout NCover Explorer.

But enough marketing hype, go get the new version and see for yourself!

P.S. the complete release notes can be read here.