NCover causes "Windows - No Disk" error?

NCover causes "Windows - No Disk" error?

When I run NCover from the command line or from the MSBuild task, I get a nasty "Cancel|Try Again|Continue" dialog titled "Windows - No Disk". The actual message if it is really meaningful is:

Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75a851d8 88c240b4 75a851d8 75a851d8

If I click continue, it rolls on and performs the NCover just fine. But this makes it impossible to include in an automated build process.

The complete command that was run, testing a WCF service through FitNesse was:

"c:\Program Files\NCover\NCover.Console.exe" "C:\Program Files\FitNesse\dotnet\TestRunner.exe" -results C:\HuFi\build-output\HuFi.EdgeTests.StableTests.PersistenceEdge.CrmPersistenceSuite.result localhost 8888 HuFi.EdgeTests.StableTests.PersistenceEdge.CrmPersistenceSuite //x C:\HuFi\build-output\HuFi.EdgeTests.StableTests.PersistenceEdge.CrmPersistenceSuite.Coverage.xml //l C:\HuFi\build-output\HuFi.EdgeTests.StableTests.PersistenceEdge.CrmPersistenceSuite.Coverage.log //iis //h C:\HuFi\build-output\HuFi.EdgeTests.StableTests.PersistenceEdge.CrmPersistenceSuite.Coverage.html //a InfoSpherix.HuFi.CRM.Persistence.Service //w C:\HuFi\build-output\

RE: NCover causes "Windows - No Disk" error?

what is in the application and system and Internet Explorer event logs related to the error? (you can open the event viewer by clicking "Start Menu" --> "Control Panel" --> "Administrative Tools" --> "Event Viewer"

Stephen

In the System events there is only an Application Popup event (ID: 26) that contains the same information that is in the message box previously described:

Application popup: Windows - No Disk : Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75a851d8 88d61c64 75a851d8 75a851d8

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

the most likely cause of the error is that NCover is referencing a drive letter that doesn't exist on your machine. Check the log file for any drive letters that don't exist on your system.

Stephen