Not able to see the NCover Report in CC.NET

Not able to see the NCover Report in CC.NET

Hi I am using the NCover v3.1.4. I have done the changes as mentioned in the %NCover%\CC.Net\readme.txt. After doing this i am running the NCover report from the NAnt using the following target.

After this i am merging the resultant Coverage.xml in the ccnet.config's section like

D:/SourceCode/branch/ccnet-fxcop.xml D:/SourceCode/branch/Coverage.xml

After the build, I am able to see the Coverage.xml in the folder. Also i am able to see the FxCop reports from the CC.net dashboard, but when i am trying to open the NCover Report from the dashboard, i am getting blank in the right side.

Please help on this to resolve........

Thanks in advance............

RE: Not able to see the NCover Report in CC.NET

You need to run the NCoverReporting program after the NCover program to post-process the coverage.xml and create a coveragereport.xml

Info on NCoverReporting can be found here http://docs.ncover.com/ref/3-0/ncover-reporting/

Hi please explain me how to capture the code coverage reports in the CruiseControl.NET. I am using the CruiseControl v1.4.4.83. I am not able to understand what the different between MSBuild task and NAnt task. I am new to this integration and .NET.

I have written the following targets in nant.build script which i am calling from the ccnet.config using .

If you explain me how to do this it will be very greatful to you. Also i have referred the following link http://csut017.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/improved-ncover-integration/

I have tried the same way as mentioned in the above link, but i am not able to start the cruisecontrol.

Thank you.............

That link is for CC.NET 1.5 and not 1.4.

Are you able to upgrade to v1.5?

Joe Feser

hariarani,

The first thing to check is to click on "View Build Log" on the left navigation. If you can see your xml from your Coverage.xml file in the build report (mine was at the very bottom) then the problem is simply that CC.NET is trying to use the wrong .xsl file.

You need to open the dashboard.config in the <CC.NET>\webdashboard directory and look for

< xslReportBuildPlugin description="NCover Report" actionName="NCoverBuildReport" xslFileName="xsl\NCover.xsl">

This setting was set to NCover.xsl in my installation and by renaming it to Coverage.xsl I was able to see my report.

I hope this helps!