Drill-down into trend chart

Drill-down into trend chart

Is there an easy way to get details for a change in the trend chart? For example, the chart may show a decrease in coverage a few builds previous. I would like to identify the build with the decrease, and identify which class / module / namespace is responsible for the change.

I don't know any way to find out which build had the change, and the only way I know to find the responsible class is to manually inspect each class.

Is it possible to write my own tools to access the new binary format trend data?

Thanks, Kent

RE: Drill-down into trend chart

Kent,

Sorry I didn't get back sooner. We were moving on Thursday and had network issues on Thursday.

We don't currently have a drilldown based on trends but I understand what you are trying to do and it would not be that hard to do.

Can you email me at joe @ ncover so we can discuss the binary format.

I want to talk to some people here about how close we are to an API.

Joe Feser

Are we close to an API here? This is something that interests me too!

As of now that trend data can't be used for an active analysis and works only within the purview of NCE.

I would like to go inside the trend DB and get information about the namespace / assembly for a particular run!

We are working on exposing an API, but it will probably be several months before it's finalized an released.