A Genius Called Rooney

A Genius Called Rooney

Mike RooneyOur newest friend in the NCover Community is Mike Rooney. We have been working together for the past few weeks on his creation of a plug-in for the Hudson CI platform that his company uses to manage their build process.

IT ROCKS!

(Hudson with NCover mojo, that is...)

screenshot

I got a private demo of the NCover plug-in a few days ago from Mike and was captivated by the simplicity and power of the functionality.

Mike is a developer for Genius.com so no wonder he whips together a cool tool to help all of our Hudson-using, code-covering posse...

Yesterday, Mike just wrote a blog at the genius.com website which really goes into detail about how to get the most from this plug-in. So you HAVE to go check it out...

With almost 30 different reports to view from NCover, you will definitely be impressed with the ability to output multiple reports in tabs automatically at the end of your coverage. It works like a champ and makes you a genius (Disclaimer: You may not actually become a genius...).

So stop reading this post and go read Rooney's post and then grab your Hudson plug-in. We'll meet back here early next week when I come back with a big announcement about our next release. The devs have threatened bodily harm to me if I tell you more, but I can tell that it is ".NET 4 cool."

Comprende?