Full Coverage Report

Full Coverage Report

Hi , I want to generate full coverage report using NAnt NCover and NUnit.

So far i am able to generate ModuleClassFunctionSummary Report.

But when i specify eportType="FullCoverageReport", it gives me following error.

[ncoverexplorer] (c) 2007 - 2009 Gnoso Inc. [ncoverexplorer] http://www.ncover.com/ [ncoverexplorer] Using settings file: C:\Documents and Settings\get0129\Local Se ttings\Temp\tmp2A4.tmp [ncoverexplorer] -- Top-level exception (System.InvalidOperationException) [ncoverexplorer] Register NCover Enterprise Edition to generate Full Coverage Re ports. [ncoverexplorer] -- Stack Trace [ncoverexplorer] at NCover.Framework.Reports.ConsoleSetting._ValidateCommandA rguments(ConsoleSetting consoleSetting) [ncoverexplorer] at NCover.Framework.Reports.ConsoleSetting.ParseStartupArgum ents(String[] args) [ncoverexplorer] at NCoverExplorer.Console.EntryPoint.Main(String[] args) [ncoverexplorer] Exiting with return code: 2

BUILD FAILED

C:\SampleLogic.build(26,2): External Program Failed: C:\Program Files\NCover\NCoverExplorer.Console.exe (ret urn code was 2)

The piece of script which i am using for

is pasted below.

<ncoverexplorer program="C:\Program Files\NCover\NCoverExplorer.Console.exe" projectName="SampleLogic"

reportType="FullCoverageReport"
outputDir="C:\Reports\HTML"
xmlReportName="TestCoverage.xml"
sort="FunctionCoverageDescending"
htmlReportName="TestCoverage.html"
showExcluded="True"
minimumCoverage="75"
satisfactoryCoverage="75" >
<fileset>
  <include name="C:\Reports\Unit.Test.Coverage.xml" />
</fileset>
<exclusions>
  <exclusion type="Assembly" pattern="*.Tests" />
  <exclusion type="Namespace" pattern="*.Tests*" />
</exclusions>

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!

RE: Full Coverage Report

It looks like the program was not installed or registered. Did you run the KeyRegistration program?

Did you XCopy the files onto this machine?

Joe Feser

Hi Joe!

This is my first experience with code coverage tool. Right now i am using a trial version of NCover. Can you please elaborate comments which you have given above.

Thanks,

looks like you ran into a known bug. Updating NCover to v3.2 should fix the problem www.ncover.com/download/current

Thanks a ton!!! It solved my problem.