ClientApp performance is very slow when used NCove

ClientApp performance is very slow when used NCove

Hi All,

I am working on a client-server based application. I started profilling on my client application. Without NCover the application performance is very good. It works fine. But when I use NCover to launch my Client application, it takes lot of time( approx 8mins) to start the application. And also because of sync issues, many of the tests are failing and I am not able to achieve the 100% passing rate of my tests (which i am getting without using NCover).

So want to understand : 1. What exactly happens when we start profilling? 2. Is it possible to disable some unwanted steps ( Because our focus is only on Sequence points. Can I disable getting details on No of Classes, methods etc.) 3. How do i include only required DLLs when I start ncover through console?

Waiting for the quick replies. Thanks

RE: ClientApp performance is very slow when used NCove

Hi I got some info here : http://docs.ncover.com/ref/3-0/ncover-console/command-line

But what about examples/values? How do I disable LogLevel? what values i should pass to Coverage-Metric/ExcludeAttributes ?

Please help

RE: ClientApp performance is very slow when used N

LogLevel is disabled by default. You should pass "SymbolCoverage" to the Coverage Metric argument