Purchase NCover Complete to use HTML coverage data

Purchase NCover Complete to use HTML coverage data

Hi,

I just upgraded from v2 to v3 of NCover.

I no get this message : Purchase NCover Complete to use HTML coverage data when trying to generate a FullCoverageReport.

I have a licence :

[exec] NCover Classic v3.2.4 x86 (Administrator)
 [exec] Copyright (c) 2007 - 2009 Gnoso Inc.
 [exec] License Key: <secret>
 [exec] Registered to Customer #: 29574 for 1 Machine

Am I not allowed to generate HTML reports under this licence ???

If yes, how ?

Best Regards Allan Dystrup

RE: Purchase NCover Complete to use HTML coverage

The problem is the report chosen, not that the report is in HTML format. NCover Classic (the license you have) supports several HTML reports, but it does not support the Full Coverage Report.

You can see which reports each edition of NCover support here: http://docs.ncover.com/kb/reports-available-in-ncover-classic-and-ncover-complete/

RE: Purchase NCover Complete to use HTML coverage data

OK, but you can't "drill down" to the source code from a html report generated by NCover Classic, right ? As I could with the old licence.

Best regards / allan

NCover classic never supported the Full Html report, which is the one that allowed you to drill down to the source code.

I only show a trial key under your account. Did someone else in your company purchase the product?

Thanks

Joe Feser

OK That explains my problem.

I guess the way is to upgrade to a licence, that supports the FullHtml report, which is what we need.

Is there a way to upgrade from Classic -to-> Complete? If yes, what is the price?

The CLASSIC licence I have was bought through the firm purchasing dept., I'm not sure under which name but i've got the lic.key from them.

Best regards Allan Dystrup

I will forward your info to licensing so we can send you a quote to upgrade.

Thanks

Joe Feser