NCover pops a modal dialog during testing

NCover pops a modal dialog during testing

You can see here for the details:
http://www.mertner.com/jira/browse/MBUNIT-95

The issue is that I am running tests in NCover, and suddenly a modal dialog telling me I can't access E:\ appears.
This has stopped the CI server cold, and took a long while to figure out.
Without running via NCover, everything works, so I assume that this is something that NCover does.
If it helps, I have no PDB that points at E:     

Re: NCover 1.5.4 error when running coverage for .net 2.0

NCover 1.5.4 definitely does support .NET 2.0.

Are you sure you dont accidentally still have NCover 1.3.3 installed somewhere with CoverLib.dll registered in that directory instead of the NCover 1.5.4 one?

Check the output from the command line (does it say it is definitely running 1.5.4), and post what your command line looks like.

Actually its my mistake, there was a bug in the master build script that runs the code coverage we use this in both 1.1 and 2.0 projects and was using nunit version that only works with 1.1 (which explains the reason why had no issues with tests built using net 1.1), so the error was actually from nunit. I did fixed the build script to switch the nunit command to 2.0 for .NET framework 2.0 projects and it works fine now...

Thanks anyways

<Ram/>

BTW Great stuff on the coverage explorer and nice looking coverage reports, just got done integrating it with cruise control