No data was collected in VS2010 code

No data was collected in VS2010 code

Hi Team

We are using Ncover Version 3.4.12.6869 X86 version of ncover for the code coverage of our .NET application. We were having the code in .NET framework 3.5 VS2008. After the migration to VS2010 and keeping .NET framework 3.5. We are not able to run ncover for generating a code coverage report. I am getting a No data collected issue after all the MS Test case is executed. Could you please help us on it.

RE: No data was collected in VS2010 code

Hi vsamarnath,

Please upgrade to the latest NCover version 3.4.18 here:

http://www.ncover.com/download/current

If you're still having the same problem after running your coverage with the current version, please send your NCover command line or Explorer project file and all command or error output to support@ncover.com

Thanks!

NCover Support

Hi

I have upgraded the Ncover version and I am using the latest with VS2010. I am still getting the No data collected issue. Is there any settings that needs to be changed for VS2010.

Note:- I am using VS2010, with .net framework 3.5 and Ncover version 3.4.18

Hi vsamarnath,

How are you running NCover in VS2010? Can you give me the steps to reproduce this error?

Also, please include any command or error output. If it's lengthy, please send to support@ncover.com instead of posting to the forum.

Thanks!

NCover Support

Hi vsamarnath,

How are you running NCover in VS2010? Can you give me the steps to reproduce this error?

Also, please include any command or error output. If it's lengthy, please send to support@ncover.com instead of posting to the forum.

Thanks!

NCover Support