NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl for v 3.2?

NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl for v 3.2?

Hey all,

For NCoverExplorer v 3.2 is there a style sheet NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl? This xsl used to be available back at NCoverExplorer v1.4 but cannot seem to locate it for NCoverExplorer v 3.2.

I have NCover v3.3.2.6211 installed and the NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl is no where to be found.

Where can I get a copy of the NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl file that will work with NCover v3.2?

/Justin

RE: NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl for v 3.2?

Justin,

The "NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl" doesn't ship with NCover v3 because the report xml format changed and the summary xsl no longer worked.

I assume that you want the "NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl" because you're trying to show the overall coverage stats on the CC.NET dashboard?

Hi and thanks for the reply.

No, I am not wantinng to show the NCoverExplorer summary in the cc.net dashboard, rather, in the email that is sent out from my cc.net build server. It gives everyone a very quick look at the coverage and has proven to be extremely useful on our team. Is there any way you can modify the NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl file to work with v 3.x and I can get a v3.x version of the NCoverExplorerSummary.xsl file?

/Justin

Justin,

I recently put together the old dashboard for another user, and figured I would share it with you. You can check it out at http://gist.github.com/295847.

Alan NCover Team