how to display multiple reports in ccnet?

how to display multiple reports in ccnet?

I'd like to show a SymbolModule report on the ccnet Build Report main page, but then show a MethodModuleNamespaceClassMethod report from an the page that displays after clicking the 'NCover Report' link on the ccnet dashboard. Can this be accomplished?

RE: how to display multiple reports in ccnet?

should be, as long as you generate both report xml files and set up cc.net to use both xml files

Well, that's where I'm stuck, how do you set that up? I'm not seeing how that can be configured.

You'll want to run NCover.Reporting with multiple //or options, one for each report you want to generate. Then you'll want to add a to CruiseControl.NET's webdashboard.xml file for each report file that you generated. They'll all use the same XSLT transform, because the transform understands what reports should be generated based on the XML data.

That's exactly what I thought would need to be configured. However, I do not know how to add a entry 'for' a specific report file. Where do you specify the file? I'm not finding any documentation reference to change the actionName or associate a file.

I spoke incorrectly. CruiseControl.NET uses the build log to generate the reports, so unfortunately we can only detect one report per build log at present.

If you use CruiseControl.NET 1.5, another option is to use the htmlReportPlugin (new in CCNet 1.5) to output reports that you generate inside of NCover. To do so you'll want to create html reports with NCover.Reporting and output them to your artifacts directory. Then you can add entries like:

where htmlFileName is the name for the artifact in your build's artifact directory.

You can learn more about the new htmlReportPlugin at http://confluence.public.thoughtworks.org/display/CCNET/HTML+Report+Plugin.