"TestResult.xml" issue

"TestResult.xml" issue

Hi there, I run into a problem and I'm not sure whether it's an NCover problem or a CCNET problem so I'm trying my luck here: I use CCNET to build my project, before the end of the build procedure I run NCover twice so it would generate 2 separate reports for 2 separate projects and in the CCNET webpage I have 2 links to the two reports, till that point everything works just fine but when I go into the "NUnit Details" tab in the CCNET webpage – only the results of the second project appear, I've try to do some research and this is what I've came up with: When running "NCover.Reporting.exe" it generates a file called "TestResult.xml" which is later used by CCNET to display the "NUnit Details" report in the CCNET webpage, when I run NCover for the second time in the build procedure – it generates the "TestResult.xml" but it runs over the "TestResult.xml " that was generated by the first execution of NCover and it's data is being lost, Assuming I'm correct – how can I fix this situation and make CCNET to display the data from both "TestResult.xml" file? Thank's

RE: "TestResult.xml" issue

Hi pinhasa,

I haven't encountered this before, but it sounds like a CC.NET config issue that a merge might solve.

I found this post, which might help:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/162011/cruisecontrol-net-view-nunit-xml-test-result-when-nant-build-file-executes-nunit

Please let me know how it goes.

Best Regards,

NCover Support