NCover 3.3 and .NET 4.0 Beta 2

NCover 3.3 and .NET 4.0 Beta 2

I'm tring to get ncover to work on my .NET 4.0 project.

The execution of the unit tests works fine but I don't get any coverage results. Did anyone else exprience the same problems? If yes, how did you get it to work?

Thanks in advance.

RE: NCover 3.3 and .NET 4.0 Beta 2

NCover works with .NET 4 Beta 1 but not Beta 2, unfortunately, because of some changes in the profiler API. We're working on fixing those issues, and plan on NCover working fully with .NET 4 when it's released in April.

Any ETA yet on a new release for .NET 4?

We're putting the finishing touches on the beta release and are hoping for today or tomorrow. We've got one issue that we're working through that is holding things up. The full release should come about a week after the beta.

Would you like for me to add you to our beta list?

Hi alan

Can you please add me on your beta list (if it's not the same list as the beta tester list for the VS plugin described here http://www.ncover.com/blog/weve-been-hard-at-work-reinventing/)?

Thanks in advance

Martin

Martin,

It's the same list, but I confirmed that you're there. Did you receive the beta email earlier this week?

Hi alan,

No, I did not receive the beta email, because I signed up for the trial, tried it and I noticed, that the current version does not work on .net 4. So I signed up for the beta, but I didn't get a mail with ncover beta infos

officeatwork: I just sent a copy of the beta email your way. Let me know if there's any other way I can help.