Show exclusion filters in reports

Show exclusion filters in reports

Hi all,

In NCoverExplorer 2.0, I could exclude files and show the exclusions in the summary reports.

In NCover.Reporting, I am using MSBuild like previously to create the exlusions. This time I seem to have to use filters, which are working using:

< NCoverReporting ToolPath="$(NCoverPath)" ProjectName="$(ProjectName)" CoverageDataPaths="$(CoverageFile)" LoadTrendPath="$(TrendFile)" OutputReport="$(Reports)" CoverageFilters="$(CoverageFilters)" />

My question is, how do I get the exclusions to show on the report? It was simple in 2.0, now I can't find information.

Thanks! Larry Paseornek

RE: Show exclusion filters in reports

That feature was removed in NCover 3 because of some technicalities that we ran into that were especially pertinent in the case of large projects (coverage files > 100MB). We've realized the error of our ways, though, based on feedback from several users, and will be re-adding that feature for our reports NCover 4.

We're sorry that you can't use that feature today. We're also really grateful that you gave us such constructive feedback. It helps us continue to improve the product.