FullCoverageReport: The path is not of a legal for

FullCoverageReport: The path is not of a legal for

I ALWAYS get the following exception. I've tried various versions of both real physical paths and relative paths and even no path at all, other than the coverage path. Nothing seems to work.

Other reports run fine.

Ideas?

Robert

"C:\Program Files\NCover\NCover.Reporting.exe" "Output\Test.Coverage.xml" //or FullCoverageReport:Html:"d:\source\Main\trunk\Output\Default.html"

---- Top level exception: System.ArgumentException The path is not of a legal form. at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck) at System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName(String path) at NCover.Framework.Reports.HTMLReportHelper.CommonPath(IEnumerable1 paths) at NCover.Framework.Reports.HTMLReportHelper.CommonDocumentPath(IEnumerable1 docs) at NCover.Framework.Reports.ReportWriters.NCoverHTMLReportWriter.CreateReport(ICoverageView view, IReportOutputData report, IReportGenerateSettings sett, String finalFilePath, String finalProjectName) at NCover.Framework.Reports.ReportBuilder.CreateReports(ICoverageView view, IReportGenerateSettings gen, Action`1 messageCallback) at NCover.Framework.Reports.ReportingProcessor.Process()

at NCover.Reporting.ReportMain.RunReport(String[] args, IOutputWriter output)

RE: FullCoverageReport: The path is not of a legal for

Hello? Anyone there? Do the developers monitor this forum? Is this a bug? Am I doing something stupid on the command line?

Help would be appreciated.

Robert

We fixed an issue similar to this recently, and the fix was released with NCover 3.4.10. Are you running 3.4.10? If not, it's available at http://www.ncover.com/download/current.

If upgrading doesn't solve the issue (or if you're already running the latest version), can you email a copy of the coverage file that you're using to support@ncover.com, along with the exception that you're seeing?

That fixed it! We were on 3.4.6.

Thanks.

Robert