Diff report and new assemblies

Diff report and new assemblies

Hello,

I am using the difference report to figure out how much more coverage we are gaining as time goes by. I noticed that when a new assembly is added, the difference report does not show this assembly. The totals on top of the report does show the increase in points but the details below fail to indicate the new assembly.

For example, if I add a new assembly today, run ncover and generate a diff report based on yesterday's ncover report, then I do not see the new assembly in the diff report. Is this how the diff report works, or is this a bug? I would imagine that the diff report would somehow include the new assembly in the details and indicate that the assembly did not exist previously.

Is there a configuration that I need to use in order to get the report to include the new assembly?

Ben V.

RE: Diff report and new assemblies

bvalera,

What kind of exclusions, if any, do you have associated with your coverage? If you would, please send a copy of your coverage log file, the console output, and the command line you're using to call NCover.Console to support@ncover.com.