seqpnt tag explanation

seqpnt tag explanation

Hello!

I was wondering if somebody could help me understand the meaning of the '<seqpnt' tag for NCover 3.4

Here's what I have:

I assume that: vc= visit count l = line number el = end line number c = column number ec = end column number ex = excluded (true / false) doc = document id (from tag)

What are: o = ? fl = ? nid =?

Thanks for the help!

dimaj

RE: seqpnt tag explanation

Hi, dimaj. Thanks for your question.

The l stands for start line and el is end line. Same for c and ec but with the column. o is offset. fl is flag. nid is something we use internally. Keep in mind that we don't publish the xml file definition for our coverage xmls because we reserve the right to change them if needed. You can find a definition for our report and trend xmls at http://docs.ncover.com/kb/ncover-trend-and-report-file-definition/.

Thanks for using NCover!

Thanks for your reply!

I've looked over the document you mentioned, but it has no information about '' tag.

I understand that your schema can change at any time and if that will happen, I'll have to adjust my scripts accordingly. Could you please give me more info about flags please? Is it also something that used internally? Can I specify something to change my reports?

Thanks again.

dimaj

Hi, dimaj. I'm working now on drawing up some info for you on flags. You'll receive the info from me via email. Thanks for your question. Thanks for using NCover!