ccnet related

ccnet related

the cc.net folder contains only one xsl and I am to put it to the 2 different locations on the webdashboard. Now I would like to put the SymbolModule report (or similar) in the buildReportBuildPlugin area and the SymbolModuleNamespaceClassMethod report in the buildLogBuildPlugin area.

like fxcop for instance where there is a fxcop-summary_1_36.xsl for the frontpage and a fxcop-report_1_36.xsl for the details area

I realize it is possible to hack the NCoverReporting30 file but I don´t really have the time to do that :/ - so I wonder if someone else might have done that ;)

best regards östen

RE: ccnet related

Osten, One of our devs has taken a crack at this some time ago. Here's a bit of code you can check out and modify for your own purposes: https://gist.github.com/295847. Thanks for writing in!

brilliant - exactly what I looked for - I would suggest you put it in the installpackage and renamed the 2 files: NCoverbuildReportBuildPlugin30.xls for the summary

and NCoverBuildLogBuildPlugin30.xls for the detailfile

(eh since the ccnet-team has used these very informative names for the two areas) :)

best regards östen

Awesome! Glad it's working. Thanks for the great suggestions. Happy coding.

It prompts to connect it with SQL.what does that mean?

Please send along that prompt to me at support@ncover.com. I'd like to inspect it more closely. I'm not sure what that message is indicating since I have limited info about your scenario. Please include the basics about what you're trying to accomplish and the steps you have taken to get this script fitted to your unique environment. Thanks!