Some suggestions

Some suggestions

Hi @all,

as I recently brought my shine version of NCover and are using it with Visual Studio plugin there are some suggestions I'd like to make:

1) each time I close and open up a solution I have to reload the corresponding coverage file. It would be nice to have an opportunity to keep it stored with the solution so it opens up each time I open the solution and shows me the coverage on a glance.

2) near the scrollbar there is shown which parts are not covered (red bars). if you click it it moves to the corresponding line. It would be nice if a collapsed region or code fragment would expand and the cursor is moved to the line.

3) it would be great to have the possibility to run the coverage from within visual studio (from the plugin tab or as resharper addin ;-) )

4) it would be great if the vs-plugin color highlighter would be in sync with the display settings inside NCover explorer. As I put symbol coverage to 80% and have a class with 86% coverage in the explorer it is shown blue - inside Visual Studio still red.

Thanks, kind regards,

Marcus

RE: Some suggestions

Thanks for your feedback, kimpenhaus. I've passed these comments along to our development team. Please keep the comments coming. They're valuable for us as we work on NCover 4 and the official release.