NCover with TD.Net - few probs

NCover with TD.Net - few probs

Hi folks,

I'm running NCover 3.4.18 with TestDriven.NET-3.0.2749 from VS.Net 2010.

This is my first serious attempt at using the NCoverExplorer GUI since the old freebie version which I have traditionally used and obviously knew rather well.

A few points of note.

(1) When I run a test with coverage from VS.Net, the NCoverExplorer gui is refreshing with the coverage collapsed, and not respecting the "Restore Selection On Reload" setting. Which is a pain to drill back down to see the coverage again when you are isolating a particular file. I have setup a project (same name as the solution file), but can't get the old "magic" to work?

(2) The colour scheme for the "Insert New Filter" action is unusable on Windows XP when the filter you are adding has focus. Black text on a Dark Blue background - unreadable, I'm afraid.

(3) In the Application Options screen it is a mish-mash of casing in all the listed checkboxes - some are proper-cased, others are as sentences. Doesn't affect functionality but it does look a bit messy?

Thanks...

RE: NCover with TD.Net - few probs

Hi Kiwi,

1) I have found the same issue in my testing and will submit as a defect.

2) I'll submit this as a feature request.

3) Agreed and will submit as a feature request.

Thanks very much for using NCover and taking the time to send us your feedback!

NCover Support

RE: NCover with TD.Net - few probs

Thanks rhinson for confirming the above. I look forward to a fixed build for #1 in particular.