Display NCover reports in ccnet dashboard

Display NCover reports in ccnet dashboard

Hi,

I'm getting hard time trying to display NCover reports in ccnet dashboard, I've created a full coverage report (via a command line - without the use of ccnet), now myworking directory already contains the reports (as well as the "coverage.xml" file), and my web dashboard has an "NCover report" plugin, now all I wanna do is to be able to watch the report via the dashboard and I can't mannage to do it... I've tried to follow the explanation given in "http://docs.ncover.com/how-to/continuous-integration/cruisecontrol-net/" but without success (- maybe because I'm not using ccnet to generate the report)

Can someone help me out?

Thank's...

RE: Display NCover reports in ccnet dashboard

Hi Pinhasa,

Not sure when you visited that CC.NET page, but I updated it recently with a link to this blog:

http://csut017.wordpress.com/2009/05/29/improved-ncover-integration/

Did you try the instructions under the "Displaying Reports" section?

Thanks!

NCover Support

I've seen that page but still I have a problem - When I try to watch the fullCoverageReport.html via the dashboard I get a message "Unable to find file", I've noticed from the replies in that page that some other people had the same problem but I didn't understand the solution (if any...) Can someone give me any leads?

Thank's

Pinhasa,

In the comments on that CC.NET page, there's this reply to several posts about the error message you describe:

"I got this working on ccnet 1.5. I found that ccnet would only serve up html from folders underneath the build artifacts folder and will not accept absolute paths (understandable for security).

To get around this I did the following: - created my fullcoverage reports in a directory somewhere (doesn’t matter where). - added some extra merge tasks to ccnet.config which copied the files to a place the dashboard was happy to serve them up from."

Let me know if this helps.

NCover Support