Not able to run NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

Not able to run NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

Hi, I am exploritng the usage of NCoverExplorer.Console.exe. For this i wrote a sample application and try to run sample application namespace NCoverTesting { class Program { static void Main(string[] args) { for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++) { Console.WriteLine("in the unit testing world");

}

Console.Read();
    }
}

}

and the command to run the cover the exe is : NCoverExplorer.Console.exe app.exe , when I run this command I am getting the following error

NCoverExplorer.Console 1.3.5.1762
(c) 2006 Grant Drake
http://www.ncoverexplorer.org/

Using default .config file: C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\KiwiDevelopment\NCoverExplorer\NCoverExplorer.config -- Options: Project Name: Unknown Acceptance%: 95% Sort: Name Filter: None Xml Report: N/A Html Report: N/A Report Type: None(0) Merge To: N/A Min Coverage: 95 Exclusions: (No report footer section) - any Assembly matching .Tests - any Namespace matching .My*

-- Loading file: E:\RND\NCoverTesting\NCoverTesting\bin\Debug\NCoverTesting.exe... The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1, position 1.

What the error means and how to resolve this error.

RE: Not able to run NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

Hi Raghav55,

Unfortunately, we no longer support the 1x freeware version of NCover Explorer.

From the error, my best guess is a problem in the xml formatting of the config file.

Sorry I don't have a better answer,

Regards,

NCover Support