Cannot get the analysis output

Cannot get the analysis output

Hi,

I'm using NCover v1.3.2 with NUnit version 2.2.7, my tests are executed and I get the "TestResult.xml" but I do NOT get the "Coverage.xml", which is supposed to be the analysis output of NCover.

What am I doing wrong??

Thanks,

goraperas

===================================================================

ncover /c "C:\Program files\NUnit 2.2.7\bin\nunit-console C:\MyProyect\MyTest\bin\Debug\MyTest.dll" /a MyTest.dll

NCover v1.3.2 - Code Coverage Analysis for .NET - http://ncover.org

NOTE: This profile driver application is deprecated. Use NCover.Console or NCover.GUI instead.

Command Line: C:\Program files\NUnit 2.2.7\bin\nunit-console C:\MyProyect\MyTest\bin\Debug\MyTest.dll
Assemblies: MyTest.dll

Program Output
NUnit version 2.2.7
Copyright (C) 2002-2003 James W. Newkirk, Michael C. Two, Alexei A. Vorontsov, Charlie Poole.
Copyright (C) 2000-2003 Philip Craig.
All Rights Reserved.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0    .NET Version: 1.1.4322.2032

Tests run: 68, Failures: 0, Not run: 0, Time: 6.500 seconds

End Program Output
Copying 'C:\Program files\NCover\Coverage.xsl' to 'C:\Program files\NCover\Coverage.xsl'

Re: //a not working

Use semi-colon delimited assembly names. See this post for some examples.

http://www.kiwidude.com/blog/2007/04/ncover-problems-fixes-part-2.html

Thanks immensely..
 But i used semicolon still same problem exists..
 Please help me to solve this..

Advance thanks..

I suggest you remove the //a argument to begin with and confirm you are getting a coverage.xml file generated with results for all the assemblies in it. Then start by adding a //a argument for just one of the modules - make sure you match the name for the module as identified by NCover in the coverage.xml file. Once you get that working it should just be a case of further module names delimited by semi-colons.

Another alternative if you dont want to use the command line are the NAnt/MSBuild tasks which are linked off my blog and other posts on this site. They will let you bypass the command line syntax altogether - but unless you are familiar with NAnt/MSBuild it gives you a new thing to get your head around of course. Documentation for the tasks and examples are included in that NCoverExplorer.Extras.zip download.