Coverage.xsl not being copied

Coverage.xsl not being copied

I'm running ncover.console 1.5.4, and it's not copying Coverage.xsl from the program directory to where I'm dumping the output. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Re: Why are listed assemblies being excluded

NCoverExplorer bubbles up its exclusions - in other words if a method gets excluded for whatever reason and there are no non-excluded methods left on the class then the class gets excluded and so on. So the fact that you have got no method elements within a module implies to NCoverExplorer the module has no code that was worth noting and hence why they appear on the report footer.

Sounds like you have got close to the cause of all this by looking at the coverage.xml file. However to figure out why that may be we would need more information...

- Version of NCover, NCoverExplorer, OS

- How are you running it (command line, NAnt task etc) with details of what your script looks like and the output when running

- Details of the output - the coverage.log file and the coverage.xml file(s). I dont think people can add attachments unfortunately in these forums but you can email it to me.

Is there anything that stands out about the dlls being excluded? Are they tests or application code? In running the tests fo you believe the code is actually being executed in those assemblies - i.e. are they needing to be loaded into memory?