NCover & NUnit & .Net 1.1 gives no coverage output

NCover & NUnit & .Net 1.1 gives no coverage output

Hello Everyone

I'm having problems with getting NCover to Run NUnit and do coverage analysis on the code that is tested by the test cases.  I am using NCover 1.3.3, NUnit 2.2.8 and .Net 1.1.

I have tried lot of different command line settings but it never seems to work.  At the moment I have this:

C:\buildtools\NCover__1_1>NCover.Console.exe

/c "C:\buildtools\NUnit\bin\nunit-console.exe" "Z:\fo_core_systems\TSR\src\DummyDataCreatorTest\bin\Debug\DummyData
CreatorTest.dll" \noshadow

/a "Z:\fo_core_systems\TSR\src\DummyDataCreatorTest\b
in\Debug\DummyDataCreator.dll"

When I run this I get the NUnit info printed to the command line, it says 12 tests run etc.  Then when I look at coverage.log it says lots of things.  I think the important parts are:

EVENT:   Profiler Initialize
MESSAGE: Monitoring Assemblies: Z:\fo_core_systems\TSR\src\DummyDataCreatorTest\bin\Debug\DummyDataCreator.dll;
MESSAGE: ------------------------------------------------------------------ Module: 0x79b7a000

Then I get lots of these messages for the .Net libraries, which I think is expected:

MESSAGE: Failed to load symbols for module [mscorlib.dll] in [c:\winnt\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322].

Then I get this, which refers to the assemblies that I am actually trying to do coverage analysis of:

MESSAGE: Loaded symbols for module [dummydatacreator.dll] in [c:\temp\nunit20\shadowcopycache\632894392046822560\tests\assembly\dl2\efb299f4\80167a1e_efafc601].
EVENT:   Loaded Module [c:\temp\nunit20\shadowcopycache\632894392046822560\tests\assembly\dl2\efb299f4\80167a1e_efafc601\dummydatacreator.dll]
MESSAGE: Module [0x002044d0] attached To assembly [0x001ffbd0]
EVENT:   Loaded Assembly [DummyDataCreator][0x001ffbd0]
EVENT:   Unloaded Assembly []
EVENT:   Profiler Shutdown

However I don't get any actual coverage analysis in the coverage report.  Can anyone speculate on what is going wrong and what I need to do to fix it? 

Thanks

David Smith