No coverage files produced if nCover is started remotely.

No coverage files produced if nCover is started remotely.

I am having a problem running nCover from a remote machine. I have a "remote" service (say MyService) which i am running on a remote machine. I also wrote an automated tool which i used to start/stop MyService(using WMI) on the remote machine.

With the intention of getting the coverage while MyService.exe is running, I used my automated tool to instead run NCover on the remote machine (after installing NCover on the remote machine) and used MyService as the command line argument (NCover //svc MyService)

The mystery is that nCover does not produce the coverage logs even though on the remote machine, in the task manager I can see nCover and see the service executable (since NCover has fired up my Service). I watch MyService.exe run to completion and then NCover shuts down too. But no coverage files .....

I ran NCover with MyService.exe on the remote machine independently by running NCover on the remote machine itself (physically on the command line) and it worked perfect i.e. coverage xml and log files were produced. But, if I start NCover from a remote machine it does not seem to produce the coverage file. All permisions etc. are fine

Any clue to what may be going wrong ?