Installation Required?

Installation Required?

I recently decided to include NCover as part of my build process.  So, I downloaded NCover and installed it on my development machine.  I then copied NCover to the Tools directory of my project, modified my NAnt script to run NCover, and everything worked just fine.

The trouble started when I checked it all into source control and CruiseControl failed on the build.  When my server machine runs the build, NCover launches the NUnit console application, all the tests run fine and NUnit runs to completion, but NCover then seems to hang and never finishes.

After messing around with it for a while I decided to uninstall NCover on my dev box to see if I could reproduce the hang, and sure enough that caused the same problem.

So my question is this: What is it that happens during installation that allows NCover to work?  Hopefully it's something that can be automated in a batch file or NAnt script.  I'm a little bummed that NCover won't work with just an xcopy installation.  I'm trying to get my build process simplified and automated to the point that anyone can get the latest files from source control, put them on any machine, and then successfully do a complete build.

Thanks in advance!