NCover/NUnit 2.2.7 - Constantly Accesses DVD Drive

NCover/NUnit 2.2.7 - Constantly Accesses DVD Drive

I just got a new computer, and am in the process of running code coverage on my various projects.  When I run NCover/NUnit from the command line, it always wants to access the media in my DVD drive.  If I leave any disc in the DVD drive, all is well.  If I take the disc out of the DVD drive, I get a message box with the following information:

-----------

nunit-console.exe - No Disk

There is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into drive D:.

-----------

NUnit-console.exe runs fine by itself with/without media in the DVD drive.  FileMonitor and DiskMonitor do not provide any clues as to what's being accessed.  My projects have not been built on a D: drive, and do not reference the D: drive in any way.

Any ideas?

RE: NCover/NUnit 2.2.7 - Constantly Accesses DVD Drive

I am having exactly the same problem.

I downloaded and installed the community edition in the hopes of getting nCover coverage in my .Net 3.5 application, but this is blocking any/all attempts at automation.

Would love to know if there is a workaround, or if the source code of 1.5.8 is available so that I can fix it myself. This is a complete showstopper.

RE: NCover/NUnit 2.2.7 - Constantly Accesses DVD D

I am not aware of any workaround, and the source for the community edition hasn't been officially available since ncover went commercial.