using apps OTHER THAN nunit-console

using apps OTHER THAN nunit-console

NCover Explorer/NCover is working great when I use it with NUnit, but I'd like to see how it works with other test apps.   We currently use a mixed-mode (managed/unmanaged) test harness in our integrations, and would like to avoid the extra time it would take running our tests through with nunit if at all possible. 

First off, I presume that can NCover will only work when you pass a pure managed executable as the first parameter.  Is this so, even when the executable executes managed code?

Secondly, I've tried selecting other apps in the 'Profiling Application' picker within the 'NCover Runner' wizard.  When I pick a managed or unmanaged executable (passing no params to either).  When I kick off the profiling, my app runs, but when it terminates (with a return code of 0), all I get is the following output:

Command: P:\TestHarness.exe
Command Args: p:\Library.Tests.dll /autorun
Working Directory: p:\
Assemblies: Library
Coverage Xml: coverage.xml
Coverage Log: coverage.log

Waiting for profiled application to connect...Connected
Configuring Profiler...
Program Output
End Program Output

*** Aborted by user.

Please could you provide some info about what sorts of apps are supported, and your framework is expecting back?  My app's return code appears to match nunit-console so I'm unsure why the NCover explorer thinks that it was aborted by user.

Thanks