HTML Report

HTML Report

Hi there,

1) By generating HTML report, we are getting three columns L, V and source.

L displays source code's line no. Source displays source code What does "V" column displays ? There are different numbers like 5, 2, 1, 0 etc under this column. What these numbers represent ? What they show ?

2)Also if I want to see which condition is executed and which not as part of condition coverage, how can I see it ?

3)How can I see line coverage data ?

4)What is sequence point coverage ? What it represents ?

Thanks, Prakash Thanks,

Re: HTML Report

Prakash,

The V column in the source view represents the visit count to that particular line of code.

Sequence points are the points within the code that the debugging symbols have marked as being distinct. For most languages sequence points line up fairly well to individual lines of source code. Your sequence point coverage would be the percentage of sequence points that are covered within your code.

At this point, html output only highlights those sequence points that were or were not visited, so you will need to look at what sequence points were visited and which were not to infer which parts of conditions were executed. In the future we hope to include visualization of branch coverage in our html output.

The answer concerning line coverage data is similar to the one about conditional coverage above. To view line coverage data at present you simply need to review the sequence point highlighting on that particular line.

I hope that this answers your questions. Please let me know if there is any other way that I can be of assistance.

Alan