nant script build failing

nant script build failing

Hello,

Would an expired trial license cause my nant build script to fail? Below is the output from the script -

[ncover] NCover Complete Trial v3.4.18.6937 x86 (Administrator) [ncover] Copyright (c) 2007 - 2010 Gnoso Inc. [ncover] License Key: XXXXXXXXXX [ncover] Registered to Customer #: XXXXX for 1 Machine [ncover] 0 days left in the trial period. [ncover] [ncover] Your Complete Trial edition of NCover has expired. [ncover] To continue using NCover, purchase a key online at http://www.ncover.com

BUILD FAILED - 0 non-fatal error(s), 18 warning(s)

C:\svn\Trunk2\PruBPC.build(167,4): External Program Failed: C:\Program Files\NCover\ncover.console.exe (return code was 20000)

RE: nant script build failing

Hi czuroski,

Yes, I believe the expired license key is the problem. If the license isn't current, the NCover console won't run, which explains the "External Program Failed" error.

If you contact us directly through support@ncover.com, I'll be glad to put you in touch with a member of our implementation team who can assist you with a trial license extension.

Best regards,

NCover Support

RE: nant script build failing

Hi czuroski,

Yes, I believe the expired license key is the problem. If the license isn't current, the NCover console won't run, which explains the "External Program Failed" error.

If you contact us directly through support@ncover.com, I'll be glad to put you in touch with a member of our implementation team who can assist you with a trial license extension.

Best regards,

NCover Support