Coverage Bars not working in Full HTML report

Coverage Bars not working in Full HTML report

Hello support :)

We've just bought a NCover Enterprise licence, and I've copied the .lic file to the ...\NCover install dir and Re-registered the trial NCover download with the keycode for the licenced version.

Now I'd like to generate a full HTML-report (a la your example : http://www.ncover.com/examples/log4net/ ); -- I use the NAnt script snippets included below, BUT in the full report generated : * all Sequence Coverage bars are green (though some have cov%>50) and *all Branch Coverage bars are grayed (N/A - though i run on a fully licended version).

What am i doing wrong in the way I generate the full HTML report ?

Best regards Allan Dystrup

ENCLOSED NAnt snippets for NCover and NCoverExplorer

<!-- ============== Target NCover ================== -->

<target name = "NCover" depends = "VSAttrib" description = "Run code coverage cf. NUnit tests and generate XML report"

<!-- 1: Run NCover on NUnit tests and generate XML report -->

<!-- NCover -->

<!-- ========= Target NCoverExplorerFull ========== -->

<target name = "NCoverExplorerFull" description = "Transform the NCover results into a FULL html file set"

<!-- 1: Run NCExplorerFull XForm NCover results to HTML for Browser -->

<!-- 2: Copy NCover and NCoverExplorer reports for to Common dir -->
<!-- NCoverExplorerFull -->

END CODE

RE: Coverage Bars not working in Full HTML report

It seems there's a problem posting 'raw' NAnt XML to your page here...

Anyway, since I couldn't get the NAnt task to produce full HTML with seq. and branch coverage (is this a general problem?), I tried calling NCover.Console directly from a cmd line and succeeded in generating a full HTML report with both seq. and branch coverage statistics.

There still remains the problem though, that the bars in the report are alle green (or grey, if N/A), though they ought to reflect the coverage%. Is thisa problem with the XSL, or ??

Best regards Allan Dystrup

I have sent you an email containing a fix.

Stephen

Please send the fix to me too.

Narcomancer,

I just emailed you the fix.

Please let us know if you have any other issues.

Alan Johnson NCover Team