How to register with license file

How to register with license file

I just installed 2.0.4 64-bit onto a new build machine. The registration WinForm appears asking for a product key, but there is nothing to browse to a license file as the "Getting Started" page suggests.

License File Registration: Select "I want to register with a license file", and click Next. You will be sent to this page, where you will enter your product key. After clicking Submit, you will be able to download a license file. In the NCover Registration program, browse to the license file, and complete registration.

RE: How to register with license file

Many apologies. It seems that section of the website wasn't updated when the registration program was modified. To register with a license file, the computer must be disconnected from the internet. Then open the registration program and type in any key. The registration will fail and you will then be told to register manually.

Stephen

RE: How to register with license file

That was definitely the problem. I disabled the network card in Windows, allowed the registration program to timeout and fail, and then it asked me to browse to a license file.