Included methods move to excluded after refresh

Included methods move to excluded after refresh

In NCoverExplorer 2.1.0.0, I have some overloaded methods that I marked excluded on earlier viewing of other coverage files, i.e. all methods named Insert but with different signatures. If I set them to included, then they stay included until I refresh or close NCoverExplorer and reload. Upon refresh/reload, the methods are excluded again. I've tried saving, but it still happens. Is there a way to stop this from happening?

Thanks,

George

RE: Included methods move to excluded after refresh

George,

Chances are, the exclusion rule is still in the project settings. You can look at those settings by going to "View" on the menu, selecting "Project Settings" on that menu, and then looking for the exclusion rules page. From that page, you should be able to remove the exclusion rule permanently.

There were actually multiple exclusion rules for the same overloaded method name. This appears to be a bug to me. I would like to be able to exclude specific overloaded method(s) via the tree control, and have the exclusions "stick" after a refresh.

In my opinion, if there isn't already, then there should be a way to exclude a specific overloaded method using a method's signature.

Thanks,

George

George,

Thanks for your feedback. I've entered a feature request into our system and you should see this fixed in the next major version.

Stephen