Too detailed Method signature in report

Too detailed Method signature in report

Hi

When looking at a class in the Full report, the signatures for methods contain the fully qualified type names. I expect this is a result of using reflection. However, I would like to be able to remove the namespace from the type name because if you have a method with many overloads, it is a lot of information to read through to find the method you are looking for.

RE: Too detailed Method signature in report

bsundsbo,

I've just double checked the Full Coverage Report generated by NCover 2.1 and this doesn't appear to be a problem anymore. Which version of NCover are you using?

Stephen Ward

I'm using version 2.1. It refers to System.Double, System.Drawing.Point, etc for method arguments. Unless there is a setting to control this.

I'm used to receiving e-mail notifications from forums when a post has been answered, so I forgot to check back on this forum until now.

bsundsbo,

The fully qualified type name you refer to is simply how the API hands us the parameter's type, it is not a result of using reflection. There is no setting to remove the full type qualification, but I have added it as a new feature to our bug report system.

Stephen Ward

Thank you ;o)