IIS monitoring problems

IIS monitoring problems

Hi. i tried to monitor IIS website. I started monitoring and after it i could not open this site to perform some actions there. More than it, in a 3 minutes or so, i've found that IIS websites are stopped. Trying to restart it i see that NCover monitoring is stopped too. Please tell me what i'm doing wrong?

RE: IIS monitoring problems

iis was stopped becouse of timeout i specified. so the problem is why i could not open my application while it was monitored?

Maug,

If your website takes some time to load without NCover running, then it will take even longer to run with NCover loaded because NCover has to intrument all the classes in the website. Don't give IIS a timeout and see how long it takes to load.

Stephen Ward

without NCover it taked approx 20 seconds to load. with NCover i waited for about 20 minutes and nothing happened.

Looks like it works now after i turned off option for 'sequence points'. I get results. But i see only classes in result log and see no methods there. So code coverage metrics are unavailable. What's wrong? Thank you in advance.

it works! somehow but it works=)

? does "works" mean you get sequence points and branch coverage back?

yes, i get results with sequence points. probably the problem was to restart my IIS server, i still dont know why it is ok now.