//ef doesn't seem to work

//ef doesn't seem to work

Hi,

I'm executing NCover.Console with the following command in an attempt to get it to ignore files that end in "Tests.cs". However, the exclusion does not appear to be working. Am I doing something wrong?

NCover.Console "C:\Program Files\NUnit 2.4.6\bin\nunit-console.exe" SKAERUITest\bin\Release\SKAERUITest.dll //ef ".*Tests.cs" //h ncover

I'm using NCover 2.1.0.

Thanks!

RE: //ef doesn't seem to work

The command line looks correct. By "not working" do you mean that sequence points in Tests.cs files are showing up in the coverage.xml and not included in coverage statistics? Or do you mean that they are showing up and being included in the coverage statisitcs?

Stephen Ward

Sorry...should have been more specific.

By "not working" I mean that *Tests.cs files are showing up in the coverage statistics (looking at the HTML report). I'd like these files to be excluded from the HTML report, and not included in the test coverage stats for the project.

I should also mention that I'm using an evaluation copy of NCover.

jwood,

Do percentage statistics show up for the *Tests.cs files? There is a known bug in the //ef command that makes the excluded document show up in the report, but there should be no coverage stats available for it.

Stephen Ward

Yes, there are percentage stats for the *Tests.cs files.

could you email the coverage.xml the report was created from to support at gnoso dot com and I'll try to figure out why you're seeing this behaviour. Also please include a log file and the NCover command line options you are using.

Thanks, Stephen Ward