Early coverage file for NCover 1.5.8 version

Early coverage file for NCover 1.5.8 version

I am testing NCover 1.5.8 on .Net 2.0 application. I have included following batch code to delay the coverage startup. If i dont include coverage file is generated before the application log outs. But event though after providing this statement. Coverage.xml is created before the application is logged out.

Can you help in this?

Startup.exe TYPE NUL | CHOICE /C:delay /td,2 >NUL

RE: Early coverage file for NCover 1.5.8 version

I don't think I understand the problem well enough to help. What is the surrounding situation? i.e. why do you want to delay NCover startup, and why don't you want a coverage.xml file until the application is logged out? Is the application an ASP.NET app or Winforms?

Issue: Coverage file is created in the middle of the scenario and after logging out the application, no coverage is created. So the interaction between the coverage creation and the logout is not tracked.

In early version of NCover and .net 1.1 application, the coverage file was created after logging out from the application, so all the interaction between the application and user was tracked by NCover.

But in 2.0 application adn NCover 1.5.8, coverage is created in between the interaction and is not created at the exit, so i am missing the interaction inbeteen.

So i added delay, but still it does not help. Did you face similar issues?

Thanks

I have responded to your support request by email.