//iis option

//iis option

Hello, How to run ncover.explorer to reproduce the behavior of the following command: ncover.console //iis ??

In NcoverExplorer, options "Application To Profile", there is a way to specify a working directory, but it does not work a the console option.

RE: //iis option

In NCoverExplorer, go to the "Application to Profile" page, and select the "IIS Website" option

i know, but ncoverexplore requires to specify a working directory, whereas it is possible to not specify a working folder with ncover.console (//iis only). it makes all the difference.

if you were running from the command line, you could reproduce the NCoverExplorer functionality w/ the following command

NCover.Consol.exe //w C:\myworkingdir\subdir //iis

if the working directory is giving you trouble, set it to the filesystem directory that the web application launches from. For example, I have a website whose dlls and aspx files are stored in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webtest, so I would use this command line:

NCover.Consol.exe //w "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\webtest" //iis

Stephen

thanks, but how to use ncover.Explorer with iis option, without specifying a working folder. It is possible with ncover.console.

that's not possible. why are you trying to not set the working folder when you run from NCE? does setting it give undesirable behaviour?