NAnt satisfactoryCoverage attribute

NAnt satisfactoryCoverage attribute

Hi, I'm generating an HTML report using the NCoverExplorer NAnt task and have set the attributes "satisfactoryCoverage" and "satisfactoryFunctionCoverage", but these values don't seem to be honored in the output. Instead, it appears to use the default 100% as satisfactory in the reports and shows classes with less than 100% in red. In trying figure out the command line flags for NCoverExplorer.Console.exe to use, they don't appear to be documented. I'm using NCover 2.1.0. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? If this is a bug, does the current version fix this?

Thanks in advance, topher

RE: NAnt satisfactoryCoverage attribute

v2.1.2 should fix the bug you reported.

Hi Sporewell, I just upgraded to 2.1.2 and the issue persists. The only namespaces, classes and methods that are showing in green are those that are 100%. Perhaps I am doing something wrong. Below is a snippet from running my NAnt script. Is there something that I'm missing?

[ncoverexplorer] ----------------------------------------------------------- [ncoverexplorer] NCoverExplorer.Console 2.1.2.3433 (Administrator x86) [ncoverexplorer] (c) 2007 Gnoso Inc. [ncoverexplorer] http://www.ncover.com/ [ncoverexplorer] ----------------------------------------------------------- [ncoverexplorer] Using settings file: C:\Documents and Settings\cmarks\Local Settings\Temp\t

[ncoverexplorer] -- Options: [ncoverexplorer] Project Name: MARS [ncoverexplorer] SequenceAcceptance%: 70% [ncoverexplorer] FunctionAcceptance%: 70% [ncoverexplorer] Sort: Name [ncoverexplorer] Filter: None [ncoverexplorer] Report Type: ModuleClassFunctionSummary [ncoverexplorer] Xml Report: ..\test/covreport\MARS.xml [ncoverexplorer] Html Report: ..\test/covreport\MARS.html [ncoverexplorer] Exclusions: Included in report footer section [ncoverexplorer] -- Loading file: C:\work\marsWS\MARSClient\test\Coverage.xml... [ncoverexplorer] -- Calculating coverage and applying exclusions... [ncoverexplorer] -- Sorting... [ncoverexplorer] -- Coverage file parsing complete. [ncoverexplorer] 28.4% coverage, 6732 unvisited sequence points in 1 file. [ncoverexplorer] -- Applying command line options ... [ncoverexplorer] -- Generating summary report...

topher,

I have to apologize for not reading well. I missed the part of you first post that mentioned the HTML report. In v2.1.x the HTML report does not pay attention to the satisfactory coverage percentages,I think that's been fixed in v3.x, but I do need to check.

Stephen