ANT - NCOVER - NUNIT

ANT - NCOVER - NUNIT

Is someone have run ncover over nunit using the exec task of ant? If so, can you provide a working example ;-) Thanks.

RE: ANT - NCOVER - NUNIT

are you having a specific problem getting that scenario to work?

[echo] Unable to parse command line. [echo] -- Stack Trace [echo] at NCover.Framework.ProfilerSettings.Parse(String[] cmdLineArgs) [echo] at NCover.ConsoleMain.ConsoleMain.Main(String[] args) [echo] -- Inner exceptions [echo] Unrecognized command line option: //x C:\Software...

Should be a problem in my exec task parameters options.

I fix it ;-)

Looks like the //xml do not support an absolute path for the xml file. It work with a relative path. (according to the working dir specified in the exec task...)

[EDIT] Think it is not the problem after all, because the command line exe do not accept "NCover.Console MyApp.exe //ef "Test..cs;Test.cs"" either... [/EDIT]

Thanks.

And I have generate the html result site (the full report) using ncoverexplorer.console. This is really great! ;-)

richard,

those are really interesting errors you reported. Did you generate the Nant exec task with NCoverExplorer? could you paste an entire (non-working) command line into a forum post?

Thanks, stephen