Why can't I Run NCover direct from NCover Console?

Why can't I Run NCover direct from NCover Console?

Vista with SP1. User with Full Admin rights. NCoverExplorer Version: 2.1.2.3433.

It works when I paste the contents of 'Run NCover > Generate > Command Line' into a Command Line window or a batch file, but not when I click the 'Run (F5)' button. Why is that? Thanks, Steve.

RE: Why can't I Run NCover direct from NCover Console?

what happens when you click the Run(F5) button?

Note: I am using 'right-click - Run as Admin.' to run NCover Console, CMDLine window and batch file. NCover starts and I get the opening 'splash' screen for my application, followed by the opening menu screen, however, the application then goes 'Not Responding' and just sits there........... Incidentally, app. is .NETframework 3.5 (if that makes a difference?).

no, NCover v2.x and v3.x supports up to .NET 3.5 SP1

1) which version of NCover are you using? 2) are you running NCoverExplorer as an administrative user? 3) how long does your app take to startup when NCover is run from the command line?

That's ok then... 1) The NCover which comes with NCoverExplorer 2.1.2.3433 2) Yep 3) Instant (<1sec)

could you create a verbose log file and send it to us at support@gnoso.com? Use the //v argument to create a verbose log file.