Where NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

Where NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

The ncoverexplorer NAnt Task takes "program" attribute. I assume from the documentation that I should pass NCoverExplorer.Console.exe to this - but where is that executable? The NCover 3.0.6/8 folder does not contain it.

Separate download?

RE: Where NCoverExplorer.Console.exe

Yes, you must download NAnt.

Joe

I think maybe I wasn't clear. I am looking for NCoverExplorer.Console.exe. I just installed NCover v2.1.2 and NCoverExplorer.Console.exe gets installed. But so far any version of NCover v3.x I install does not have it.

Or maybe you really mean that NAnt now includes NCoverExplorer.Console.exe.

The main thing I am looking for is an NCoverExplorer.Console.exe that is compatible with your new NAnt tasks. When I use Reflector on your new NCoverExplorerTask, I see that it pretty much wants you to use the new CoverageReportType identifiers. Namely it throws a BuildException for all the Module* identifiers. I'm quite happy to use something like "FullCoverageReport", but the old NCoverExplorer.Console.exe I have does not support that format.

Thanks in advance for any help here. If I really do have to download NAnt, would you be so kind as to recommend a version that contains a version of the aforementioned executable that works with your new NCoverExplorerTask.

in v3.0, ncoverexplorer.console.exe was replaced by ncover.reporting.exe

the documentation is taking time to catch up but it will be updated by the final release.

Thanx alot =). This saved me alot of grief =)