How to use as a command line app

How to use as a command line app

I am using NCoverExplorer.Console.exe as a commad line app to run as a process by C# code,but I am not able to get that how to pass the exclusion assembly list / Namespaces /Classes in this command.

Please see the below code what i have wrote, ProcessStartInfo processStartInfo = new ProcessStartInfo(); processStartInfo.UseShellExecute = false; processStartInfo.FileName = "C:\Program Files\NCover\NCoverExplorer.Console.exe"; processStartInfo.CreateNoWindow = true; processStartInfo.RedirectStandardOutput = true; string args = "\"{0}\" /r:ModuleSummary /x:\"{1}\""; processStartInfo.Arguments = String.Format(args, "Coverage.xml", "MyCoverageReport.xml"); Process mProcess = new Process(); mProcess.StartInfo = processStartInfo; mProcess.Start();

Please advice.

RE: How to use as a command line app

You need to use the //a option.

Hey I am using NCoverExplorer 2.1.2.3433 version,and i tried to use //a option,but still not clear that how to use this option in command line.Can you please help me by knowing that how to write this command for assembly/Namespace/Classs.

//a is only for assemblies. you can't go down to the type level with that switch. You can exclude types using the //et option

http://www.ncover.com/documentation/console/profilingoptions

//a "Assembly1;Assembly2" is how you use //a

Joe