Dynamic XSLT-based reports?

Dynamic XSLT-based reports?

I have a reasonably tiny project (~2.5k LOC, 150 tests) at present. If I use NCoverExplorer to generate a full report for web-viewing (which would be nice to do in CI, and publish it to artifacts), it weighs in at ~550Mb and is composed of thousands of tiny files.

However, it appears that this report is just the result of an XSLT transform various ways, transforming from a reasonable-to-put-in-CI-artifacts-per-build size (~1Mb) file.

Given this (and that my assumption is, in fact, true...), would it be possible to publish the full-report as a dynamically-generated-by-XSLT-in-the-modern-browser (failing that, there's a jquery plugin that does XSLT!) report?

Or is there already a way to do this (and an integration for TeamCity) that I've missed?

RE: Dynamic XSLT-based reports?

the full html report is not an xslt transform. however, the other reports are. to integrate one of the other reports with CC.NET, please follow the instructions here: http://www.ncover.com/documentation/howto/ccnetintegration

Glad I came across this one.

Hey charizpowell,

Glad to hear it was helpful. Were you looking for info specifically on the XSLT, or CC.NET report integration, or both?

NCover Support