How can I view the reports?

How can I view the reports?

Ncover : 2.1.2 Cruise Control.NET : 1.2.1.9 MSBuild and NAnt : Not used. I used tag.

I tried to generate NCover results and xml files was created from NCover.Console.exe and NCoverExplorer.Console.exe.

The commands which was inputed for generating results are below.

*** NCover.Console.exe C:\Program Files\NCover\ncover.console.exe <![CDATA["C:\Program Files\NUnit 2.4.8\bin\nunit-console.exe" "C:\Agent\Agent.UnitTest.dll" /xml="C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\UnitTest_UploadAgent.xml" //x "C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\NCover_UploadAgent.xml"]]>

*** NCoverExplorer.Console.exe C:\Program Files\NCover\NCoverExplorer.Console.exe <![CDATA["C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\NCover_UploadAgent.xml" /x:"C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\NCoverExplorer_UploadAgent.xml" /r:"ModuleSummary"]]>

</exec>

The NCover_Agent.xml and NCoverExplorer_Agent.xml was created well.

But I want to see results in dashboard and email. So I edited ccnet.config and copied xls files in NCover folder to server/xls and webdashboard/xls. Also I edited dashboard.config.

<merge>
     <files>
    <file>C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\UnitTest_UploadAgent.xml</file>
    <file>C:\Program Files\CruiseControl.NET\server\Results\NCoverExplorer_UploadAgent.xml</file>
 </files>
  </merge>

But I couldn't see the results in dashboard and email. How can I solve this problem?

RE: How can I view the reports?

I have sent you a response via an NCover support email.

I have updated dashboard.config. But I can't see the reports.

could you email the coverage file and xsls you're using to support?

Can you put the information in the forum so that others can also see the answer?