NCover2 and Gallio (MbUnit 3)

NCover2 and Gallio (MbUnit 3)

We purchased an Enterprise license for NCover to integrate it in our continuous integration process. Unfortunately it does not work as expected:

I spent hours to get a useful report already but all I can choose from is getting a coverage report of Gallio.Echo.exe or nothing.

The project consists of 4 different DLLs. The Gallio/MbUnit3 test project is a DLL as well. In the test project's directory are all necessary DLLs and their *.pdb files.

If I call NCover like this: NCover.Console.exe Gallio.Echo.exe C:\MyProject\MyProjectTests\bin\Release\MyProjectTests.dll I get the coverage for Gallio and the MbUnit-framework.

If I call NCover like this: NCover.Console.exe Gallio.Echo.exe C:\MyProject\MyProjectTests\bin\Release\MyProjectTests.dll //pm MyProjectTests.dll I don't get any output.

I also tried to use //w and //a parameters and different combinations. Unfortunately without any luck.

Help will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Gerald

RE: NCover2 and Gallio (MbUnit 3)

Gerald,

Try

NCover.Console.exe Gallio.Echo.exe //pm Gallio.Host.exe C:\MyProject\MyProjectTests\bin\Release\MyProjectTests.dll

Joe

RE: NCover2 and Gallio (MbUnit 3)

Thanks! It works so nice once you know how to call it ;-)

Kind regards, Gerald