Zero Percent for Everything

Zero Percent for Everything

Well, I am just getting started, but I seem to have my tests running, all but one pass, have a couple warnings about an indirectly referenced assembly not being found, but basically, it seems okay except that: 1. The results show 0% coverage for everything, which is not the case 2. NCover Explorer hangs for several minutes when I try to view the actual code (vs. expanding the tree view)

I should add that I am using MSTest, which doesn't seem to be well supported in the docs or tutorials - there seems to be an assumption that I will be using NUnit. Much though I'd like to, we don't do that here.

Also, is there any way to change my project name from "New Project" to something meaningful?

RE: Zero Percent for Everything

You need to add //pm Vstesthost for the command line or add vstesthost to the advanced options child process to profile.

If you have v3.0.22, go into the samples folder inside the ncover folder you and you will see an mstest fiolder.

Inside that, you will find many ways that you can test using mstest.

To change the project name, go to Configuration options and on the project tab, change the name of the project.

The next time coverage is run, the name will be placed into the coverage file.

Feel free to contact us.

Joe