Copy text from ncover explorer window

Copy text from ncover explorer window

A minor annoyance perhaps but the version 2.x would allowed me to right click copy text or just merely select text and CTRL+C from the ncover explorer. Version 3.0 annoyingly does not allow me to do that.

I have work mates who refuse to upgrade to version 3.0 just because this is disabled. The feature is a huge assitance to quickly write tests - especially when working with 2 monitors and 2 windows one for visual studio and the other for ncover explorer, both always up.

is there a way to enable the ability to copy from the ncover explorer code window?

RE: Copy text from ncover explorer window

There is no current way to copy the text fromthe ncover explorer code window.

Are you trying to select all and copy or just select specific code and select it.

We have never had a complaint on this feature yet, how many of your co workers are having issues with this feature?

Joe

I am trying to select copy specific code, not merely a select all..

I have 17 licenses and atleast 3 of them are enterprise, that leaves 14 people using the product in my office. After about 10 minutes of playing atleast 1 person refused to upgrade and others grunted annoyingly that a simple effective copy was dropped.

Regards

We moved to a pure wpf control for the text viewer. We can look at adding a toggle option where you would be able to select uncolored text (raw source).

Would this be an option?